Thanks to Bob Holmgren

A huge PUBLIC thanks to Bob Holmgren for his
solution to the question I posed about ignoring
error messages. I have been programming (in XPL)
the "hard way" for many years. The soution was
the use of the Change Invisable (CI) command.
None of my manuals list that command Neither the
XYWrite Rweference Guide no the XYWrite 4.0
Customization Guide list it. Apparently there is
yet another document that is a comprehensive list
of commands available. Anyone know of it as I
would purchase it.
 THANKS AGAIN BOB !!!
Dick Giering