Re: PAGE-LINE PAINS

>MA-> --Marv Katz:
>MA-> Different strokes for different folks, Chet. I write for a living, rather
> -> than program. Having the page break on screen enables me to avoid having
> -> to print a document to discover copy running over to the next page at
>
>For any given feature, Marv, there are bound to be some that
>like it and some that don't. But the point of a customizable
>program such as Xy is to be able to turn off a feature one
>doesn't need (or vice versa).

  Yes, but those of us who do need it, expect it to work
properly, which it doesn't. This obviously is a bug which needs
fixing. You shouldn't have to mess around trying to get page
lines to work properly when in the midst of working on a project.
  Just another one of those bugs TTG doesn't acknowledge, I
guess. Does anyone know if it happens in XYWIN too?

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.