PAGE-LINE PAINS

MA-> --Marv Katz:
 -> >  -> than program. Having the page break on screen enables me to avoid having
 -> >  -> to print a document to discover copy running over to the next page a
 -> >
 -> > For any given feature, Marv, there are bound to be some that
 -> > like it and some that don't. But the point of a customizable
 -> > program such as Xy is to be able to turn off a feature one
 -> > doesn't need (or vice versa).

MA-> So change the .DFL file

As far as I'm aware, there's a default for the type of page break
symbol one wants, but there *isn't* a default for removing,
destroying, or otherwise vanquishing the silly thing.

Of course, if you know how . . . now's the time.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx