Re: Ascii 255, 64k limit, Off the record

"*Is* there a 64K limit for .SPL files? (Tim?)"

I *think* so. That's what I recall from way back when.

Has anybody asked TTG? Looks like they've totally lost interest in us. They
used to weigh in with answers to some of this stuff.

As for searching function calls: won't the /fn switch on the search command
do the job? I'll have to look into the code; as I recall, there are other
wrinkles. But se/fn should be doable in XPL.

Tim Baehr