Re: Xy on Mac

J R FOX wrote:
Open Office for the Ma is available
for eCS and for Linux, I believe, and almost certainly
for Win. It used to be free -- for some platforms --
but now seems to have a lower shareware-level cost.
Windows version is still free. Forget where I got it, but I can
probably track down the URL. We're using it at the office now to open
Word docs, so as to avoid a nasty piece of Word-targeted malware
that's making the rounds. (But the screen it gives you for "comments"
in the Word-like module is lousy.)

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx