Re: Xy under OS/2 (Was: running xy 3+ under windows xp - aarrgghhh!)

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> ** Reply to message from "Chris Madsen"  on Mon, 23
> Jun 2003 09:59:09 -0400
>
> May I ask what advantages compiled VB4 was deemed to have over XPL?

When I, among a bunch of University Press people paid a visit to Kenny Frank in
Baltimore one beastly hot July day in the sumer of 199_, he said that since few
people knew XPL and many knew VB, he was going to add VB functions to Smart Words.

Then again, Kenny said a lot of things.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)