Re: 98 again

I am using Windows 95 version 4.00.950 b (Win95 OSR2, USB supplement)
and I can switch from Netscape 4.72 to XyWrite4 without any problem
(also from XyWrite to Netscape). I have suffered some problems in
Netscape with Java when I have visited certain Internet pages (IBM or
Compaq site). In that case I disable Java and no problem.
My system is stable (I suffer only occasional crashes). I won't upgrade
to Win98, Me or 2000. I don't have USB devices. I have attempted to run
XyWrite4 under Linux and it's possible but, at present, I don't have
time enough to study Dosemu and to tune up the settings.
Manuel Castelao