TABS IN COLUMNS

Chris;
I've checked out your suggestion that maybe the tabs are set relative to column
0 rather than the LM, but no go. It seems that the following is happening:
saving a style with either a right-justified or decimal tab and then using CT
with a column set to that style picks up NOT ONLY the tab set in SS but ALL
tabs set at the point SS is invoked. There are other problems as well but this
does NOT happen with normal tabs. I guess my question is: 'should I have any
problems setting right-TABS in a SS and then using CT with that style'? I have
really experimented to death with this and if I should not be having this
problem I will GLADLY upload a sample file (or whatever). Not blaming the
software!. Thanks in advance. =NLK=