Re: colors

>I've encountered a curious error
>on more than one occasion whereby I'm out of XyWin, completely
>quit, etc., and go to start it again. "Cannot start more than one
>copy of the specified program." But there isn't another copy
>loaded. I have to quit Windows and restart.

As a stop-gap: rather than quitting Windows--at least this works in
Win95--you hit ctrl-alt-del and get a list of running pgms. Must be able to
find editor.exe in there if Windows says it's there. Takes 2 secs to kill
only it and proceed. I never learned W 3.1, so don't know if it has this
nice feature of W95.

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx