Re: NB filter question

Yo Intl. wrote:

> I am slowly getting around to playing with my NB, and to my surprise and
> disappointment I notice that the import filter does not include RTF.
> Can it be really be that the NB people omitted the most widely used
> intermediate format of all?!
> So, what is an NB user supposed to do with an RTF file?

Ah. I, too, have run into this problem. The answer is simple: it's the
reverse of getting the word for word filters to work with anything past
Win 6.0. Open the RTF file in Word. World will recognize it and open it.
Then, do a save as to whatever version of word you have at your
disposal. Then open it in NB, and voila!

> Also, I remember that somebody said NB would include an HTML filter. I
> thought that was a great idea. But again, nothing like this anywhere in
> sight.
> What happened?

Dunno about this one.

--