Re: NB filter question

>Rene,
>These are the result of adopting the WordPort filters for NB -- the
>stand alone WordPort apparently also lacks RTF. A real pain. Same with
>HTML, though there is an export filter for HTML in NBWin. Someone
>reported on the NotaBene list that WordPort is working on additional
>filters. Here's hoping that this means RTF at least.
>Cheers,
>Bill

I am scratching my head. This sounds like a joke. A word processor without
RTF filter?! Even the most atrocious MS products have this.

Another complaint: I want my word processor to ignore the "end of file"
marker (having often enough lost valuable data because of this) -- in NB I
can not set this permanently, since that setting is only for "advanced
users". Why? What business does my software have to allow me what I can do
and what not?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo