Re: XyWrite Source Code

While a 32-bit version sounds tempting, I wonder whether it would actually solve any of the problems we experience. It seems to me that most of the issues involve display colors, display fonts, jerky cursors, and the odd printer driver. Would a 32-bit version resolve any of those issues? If we (which of course means Robert and Carl mostly) would simply end up writing all new verions of U2 and xy-to-pdf converters and so on, what's the point?