Re: The True Importance of UnDo

Robert Holmgren wrote:
the "secret signal" that XyWrite alone, of all the programs on
our computers, is sensitive to, namely key 115 (and also 126).
Yes, that is mind-boggling, but WHAT keys are 115 and 126? I just
ran Carl's SCAN routine on all the keys on my keyboard, and the
highest number I got was 104 (the Enter key on the numberpad).
Well, the Ctrl keys had some outrageously high value, 4 digits,
and the three Windows keys didn't register at all. Neither did
PrtScrn, ScrollLock, and Pause/Break.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx