Re: We should [NOT] move en masse to Nota Bene > (sorry Anne!)

>Mendelson was what sent me to DOSBox in the first place. I've posted to the list about my experiences with it over the past months. Maybe DOSBox is better for WordPerfect.

Who knows. With enough time and effort, one could try to modify the source code of DOSBoxTextDistrib
package to suit XyWrite. But why bother when there are alternatives that work right out of the box?

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx