XyWrite -->Ansi utility

Robert,
Please don't forget my suggestion for a possible XyWrite-->Ansi conversion in the forthcoming version of the Jumbo file. I know you are always very busy so time permitting, of course. I suppose it would be enough to reverse the existing utility Ansi--->XyWrite but, as usual, things are not that simple. Keep in mind that Word for Word filters don't conver this conversion and I suppose it would be very useful for everyone attempting to use XyWrite files in a Windows environment.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao