Re: file size limitations/out of memory error msg

Reply to note from "F.Barrau"  Sun, 5 Jun 2005
00:13:51 -0300

> the 'funccion call' MR

Aha, I didn't notice that! What I embedded was func NM (No
Markers), but I wrote it in Xy4. Oddly, Func NM, coded in Xy4,
displays as func MR (Move Right) in Xy3. Func NM, coded in Xy3,
displays as func MK (toggle MarKers) in Xy4. This is different from
func NM, which always hides markers (not a toggle). In any event,
it is unnecessary, and I've deleted it (see attached).

> I think this version is ready to use.

I think so, too. It'd be nice to hear from the person who requested
it...

> As I use many 'dos /c' recourses, may WAIT help to avoid memory
> problems?

Probably not. I'd wager the only efficacious use of the WAIT
command is immediately after TY or PRINT command (if even there).
But there is no harm in trying. Let us know if it makes any
difference.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx