Re: General startup question

At 8:21 PM -0800 01.1.17, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>Ever since you mentioned that you used a Mac, I was wondering how you ran
>XY on
>it. Is this an Apple environment ? I am aware of one other, possibly called

I should clarify this. In Japan use BOTH Mac and Windows and use XY on the PC.
It is in my "branch office" in Germany where there is only a Mac and where
I use XY on it.

>"Virtual PC" (I don't recall the vendor, but could look up both), an emulation

Virtual PC expects you to install Windows, which does slow the machine
down. RealPC is stricly DOS, which is all that is needed for XY. And there,
I do not notice a slowdown in emulation.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)