Re: {Filename?} RE: Turning off read-only in XP

What query are people entering at XySearch, that they get no results? The
whole discussion is about the archive bit. Therefore the query term should be
"archive bit".
I thought it was the Read-Only bit, so I searched on Read-Only (and maybe
on ATTRIB, I forget now). I got hits, but none that referenced DArchBit.
Anyway, although that program didn't solve my XyWin-XP problem, I learned
that the batch-file language for CMD is a little different from the one for
DOS. That's useful knowledge.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx