RE: Inside the World's Greatest Keyboard

Ah yes, the keyboard that killed DOS.

I've gotten used to the "enhanced-AT" keyboard and its descendents over the years
-- really, what choice did the market give me? -- but it's basically for hunt-and-peck
keyboard usage, rather than the almost intuitive facility of use than came with the
84-key XT-style keyboard. I sneer every time I punch a key.

YMMV.