From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Cassidy
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:54 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Cc: priscamg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XyWin on XP

Paul

You are absolutely right - but not possessing the entire story. I think
something happens when XP Service Pack 2 augments the operating system.
I installed XP SP1 from a manufacturer's source disc on a MacBook Pro
running OS X with VMWare. XyWin ran flawlessly and faster, in fact, than
I'd ever seen it execute. As soon as the auto-update installed SP2
however, XyWin no longer functioned. I am whomping about the weeds here
in the office trying to find my old WIN2K Professional as I know XyWin
will run just fine under that OS.

Peter