Re: re xywrite list

>Nathan: When I unsubscribed one address and subscribed another a few days
>ago nothing was awry. Harmon: Suggest you review your Welcome doc. 	--A
>
>=============================== dFisher  nyc

  Well, if I send a message to the list, and it neither bounces back as
"undeliverable mail" because I addressed it wrong, nor comes back normally
as one of the list posts (and presumably goes to everyone else also) then
I'd say something was amiss somewhere. Especially when I send another post
to the list an hour or so later, and it returns quite quickly, and someone
has just written me saying that *they* had sent mail to the list with no
results.
  Computers do some weird things tho -- here at the library where I work I
returned 3 books, checking them in myself, noted that the computer said I
had a $1 fine on each, then about a week later I got a letter from the
library saying that the books were "overdue or missing", we looked on the
computer and sure enough -- there was no evidence that I had checked them
back in. Makes you wonder about computerized record keeping, eh?

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!

Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.