RE: XyWrite and C

I thought that NB had licensed the Xywrite technology.
I kind of thought that they had wanted to make some kind of
arrangement for the future with TTG and couldn't and have gone on
despite that. But I have absolutely no real information. It seems to
be one of these situations where it is not possible to get an
unambiguous legal resolution? Obviously, if there is a problem, we
wouldn't be hearing too much about it.
Since when has anyone complained about the distribution of XyWrite on
the web? Surely a case for abandonment could be made by now? If the
product has been abandoned, then is there a case that its source code
has been abandoned?