RE: XyWrite and C

I thought that NB had liscensed the Xywrite technology.

Russ

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 1:09 PM, J R FOX wrote:
--- On Wed, 8/27/08, russurquhart1@xxxxxxxx wrote:
An open source project could only happen if the legitimate
owner of the source code made that code available and designated it as
"Open Source". Anyone else trying to do that, might open themselve to
legal action.
One point that I'm not too clear on: is NB a co-owner ("inheritor" --
though that's a layman's description) of said source code, or just a
licensor of the Xy engine ? The answer could be of some significance.

 Jordan