Re: F5--and everything went black...

At 11:13 PM 6/25/2007, Carl Distefano wrote:

Again not true, IME. If I set up my BATch file as a command.com shortcut (Cmd: %systemroot%\system32\command.com /c f:\xy4\xy4.bat), the checkbox is there.
Carl, can you please explain the why you included the command.com argument in the above. I don't use it (in XP) because I was under the impression that command.com is the default. By the way, someone asked about the difference between .pif and .lnk. Patricia, acting as amanuensis, pulled together RH's precis on same here:

http://xywrite.org/msg01161.htm Michael Norman