Re: LOADING BITSTREAM

>The advantage of the 3 or 3+ keyboard is that it doesn't
>require the huge dlg file: All your commands work direct
>without the middleman of another program (it has to be
>faster as well as require less memory).

  Yes, when I deleted the mnu and dlg from my startup.int, there
were suddenly a lot of keys which didn't work, and had to be
redone in the kbd file. Didn't think of using the 3 kbd -- but
then, that would have to be redone to emulate the 4 kbd, for me,
at least. 8-( I had no choice but to delete those on my Zeos
Pocket PC, there was only 1 meg of disk space total
(well, I used JAM to stack the PCMCIA card, but it was still a
major hassle) to fit all the XY files into.
  Maybe when I more time this summer I'll re do the 3 kbd -- XY3
is pretty small and handy to have around for such uses -- plus it
doesn't add all the junk to a file that 4 does.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.