Re: Xy IV

As to my stating that I was using XY III+, I meant that I was not using ORBIS
until the XY IV bugs are squared away. I just use good old XY III+, a perfect
program that should never have been changed other than visible page breaks. (My
humble opinion!). The File000 etc. problem ONLY occurs when using XY IV for a
while. Never with XY III or Word Perfect, so it must be a XY IV bug. (One of
many). I look forward to the forthcoming maintenance release. Thanks &
regards.