Re: Customization Guide Typo?

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
If Robert has those formats, that would be great. I've just been looking at the CG, and it would be a somewhat demanding job to re-create the various styles used there. But I don't see why he should have to do all the work. Applying Styles, with Use Style, is one of those tasks that is just (AFAIK, but I could be wrong) a tad too demanding to be assigned to an algorithm; it needs human eyeballs. But actually doing it isn't rocket science; especially if one has the existing CG at hand for comparison purposes. Why couldn't we get some volunteers to divvy up the work of assigning the styles? E.G., A does pp 1-50, B does 51-100, and so on. Though as busy as a one-armed paperhanger (to use another obsolete cliché), I'll do my share.

Me too, Patricia.
Manuel Castelao