Re: Startup in NB70.b

At 2/20/2004 11:02 PM -0500, Robert Holmgren wrote:
I need to spend some time with v7.0b. And will. Later.
When you get to it...FYI: Re-testing NBSTART.INT -- this time taking a cue
from the sequence of calls in NBMAIN-S.AUX, where I put test calls AFTER
the [BX new] call -- calls that heretofore did not work in NBSTART, the
[dir] call and the VBX for the *open* dialog, work fine. The *new* call
seems to be what NBSTART wants BEFORE it will allow dir and perhaps other
calls. With the beginning of a start sequence finally working, I can now
add U2 and move on. (Note please all testing on W98SE/NB70.b.)

Michael Norman