Re: Saving FE as FE

** Reply to message from "Robert Holmgren"
on Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:15:10 -0400

> It occurs to me that we should have, in U2, a program
> that does a universal (filemask) search and replace for any
> string, which I think I'll write (if we don't have one already
> -- don't recall whether we do).

Wait a minute -- what am I thinking! -- of course we do! CH,
CI, and CV. They exactly do what I was talking about.
See HELP CH. I'd use CV for your purpose.
**Double-check** that the character you select to replace 254 is
actually just a one-byter! Put cursor on top of it and do
V3...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx