Re: Italic mode in Xy III DOS

Yes, I agree about underlining, I dislike the visual.  I really enjoy
seeing the italics on screen with the Xy Win program (simple pleasures!).
She (the printing person in XyIII+) says that in extended view the italic
code reads as "MD BR" which is, I think, bold reverse. I think this prints
out as italics for her but was confused until I read the most recent
that mode in when I am typing in XyWin, but alas, lose the pleasure of
enjoying this delicate script from my end. Any creative ideas?

Thanks. I love XyWrite people.  Talk of word processing and programming
sounds like a wine tasting experience!

Mimi Gauthier-LeBien