Re: Italic mode in Xy III DOS

Tim Baehr is right.

My XyIII printed italics from text that was in MDUL, because I generally
abhor underlining when other, more typographically graceful forms of
emphasis are available. MDBU became bold italic. And that constitutes my
tip to you: Don't forget to set up a bold italic mode, either BU or BR,
depending on whether you use UL or RV for the plain italic. Once you've
figure out how to do the first, the second will by a piece of cake.

Dan De Hainaut
Young_DeHainaut@xxxxxxxx