Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

Michael,
I suggest you keep a backup copy of _default.pif-view.tam, the file that holds the display settings._
In the same folder, I have a Xy 1.pif-view.tam file. Xy 1 is the name that
appears in the General tab when I look at Properties for the icon I use to
launch Tame. I also have in that same folder:

EDITOR.pif.view.tam
Xy.pif.view.tam
Xy General.pif.view.tam
Some of the duplication is no doubt due to my own making and re-making of experimental icons to launch Xy with.
Xy 1.pif.view.tam has the most recent modification date (today, probably
due to my experimenting with fonts). But _default.pif.view.tam shows a
change date of about 4 weeks ago.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx