Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

And yes, his documentation needs an editor. He will, however, respond to repeated requests.
Yes, with brief, cryptic, subjectively stated comments, that I at least
usually can't understand. For instance, I tried to find out which file(s)
are the settings file that govern (there are dozens of files that could be
candidates for this role). I couldn't understand his answer. On the other
hand, *you* simply refer to:
> My Documents\Tame 5.1\SavedOptions\ _default.pif.view.tam
which is perfectly clear.

Note however that it says at the top of this file:
; ***  This file helps me remember options you   ***
; ***  selected while running my namesake icon.  ***
; ***  This file may be completely overwritten at ***
; ***  any time, so please do not edit this file  ***
; ***  unless you want your changes to disappear. ***
He knows three of us are working with the program; I sent him a complete setup on CD; he's sent me settings and fixes (such as the one above) from time to time.

I surely hope you succeed.
I'm happy to try anything you need tested. FYI I have TAME on a T41 and on a Dell XP PRO box running on an Intel A09 Bios. The T41 did not like TAME 4.5. I could not get your CLIP to work with that iteration. In 5.1 it worked fine. I have not tested his new 6.0, which Maben tells me was posted yesterday.

Will try.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx