Re: OT: W98-related question

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> J R FOX wrote:
> > --- "Patricia M. Godfrey"
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Priscilla,
> >
> Now who's the sloppy typist (Grin)? Oh, well, Jordan
> is
> about the sixth or seventh person, and the third (I
> think) on this list to misname me "Priscilla";

Nah, I was on the road, in a hurry, and must have been
thinking 'Presley' for some reason. Perhaps there
was some item on the news about Graceland that day,
for which she had an on-camera comment ? It's
certainly possible, if you catch as much news as I do.
 (Probably not such a good thing, in times of crisis .
. . . )

Anyway, that sounds like a better explanation than
chalking it up to a senior moment.  ;-)

(I get a lot of 'Jason's and the occasional 'Gordon',
myself. And those whose first language is Spanish
seem inclined to say 'George.')

Jordan