Re: Thesaurus problem...

--- Robert Holmgren  wrote:

> What gives is apparently that your NumLock is ON.
> If the NumLock is ON, you
> are issuing "4" and "6" instead of CursorLeft and
> CursorRight, etc.

M.W., there is a setting that governs whether the
NumLock state is ON or OFF at boot time. It may well
be in your system BIOS (probably), &/or it may exist
somewhere in Windows. I'm sure I set mine (to OFF) a
long time ago, and if it exists in W2K would be
hard-pressed to find it again today. No idea where to
go looking in XP, which moved a lot of the furniture
around yet again.

Is this also settable somewhere in the VDM ?

Jordan