Re: WILDCARD by CLD

Following Mr. Holmgren's suggestion (to change VA$SC to VA$KC in XYWWWEB.U2, then reload) solved the problem I had been
having with Mr. Distefano's frame. VA$SC includes information about shifted state(s) of the next key pressed; VA$KC is
the straight keycode of the last pressed key. Patricia kindly offered that M$WIN98 has peculiarities associated with the
shifted states of the keys; Mr. Distefano himself (!) offered that he wrote the code initially to deal with peculiarities
of his own keyboard and would clean this up in the next U2. All's well that ends well.
Fred Weiner

On 4/26/06, Robert Holmgren mailto:holmgren@xxxxxxxx wrote:
** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey" mailto:PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx on Wed, 26
Apr 2006 15:11:37 -0400

As I said:

>> change the single instance of "VA$SC" to "VA$KC",
>> then LOADHELP (to SAve your edit
>> and reLOAD U2), and then ...

No more problem with any lock.

Robert Holmgren