Re: WILDCARD

Reply to note from "Robert Holmgren"  Wed, 26
Apr 2006 13:48:40 -0400

> This frame is perhaps a little more sensitive to the keyboard
> state than it needs to be... I suggest that you change the
> single instance of "VA$SC" to "VA$KC", then LOADHELP
> (to SAve your edit and reLOAD U2), and then try that.

Good suggestion. VA$SC is there to accommodate a quirk of my KBD
file, but clearly it's dysfunctional for most users and needs to be
changed. I'll make the change permanent in the next refresh of U2.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx