Re: Floppy disc images

Jordan,

It is good policy to keep old hardware for reading old media. In my case, my old DOS machine died some time ago (a battery-related failure that proved unrecoverable), and I managed to find a computer that I had saved that could run Win 2000 in order to attach it to the network and had ISA card slots for legacy cards. I moved my old hard disk and floppies to it, and I am a happy camper now.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx