Re: Bugs In 4.016

Kevin:
  Thank you for your response, esp. for the references to Xy-advisors in NYC.
  Your work-around for the command brackets (kbd remapping to toggle into
expanded mode) sounds fine. Good idea.
  On the STACK error, you say: "The STACK error your getting sounds like it
may be related to the overflow   driver being set to a stacked portion of
your hard drive. Please verify this."
  I don't follow. Are you asking if I'm using DoubleSpace or Stacker, etc? I'm
not. Or, are you referring to dr=G: for the temp drive in Startup.int? If so,
it is set to my Ramdisk (G:) which has plenty of space (about 800K) free.
  Regards,
  Harry