Re: running xy 3+ under windows xp - aarrgghhh!

Robert, Chris --

Thanks so much for your detailed instructions and explanations - they help tremendously.

I'm hoping that you can clear up another mystery before I try what you suggest: since I operated on my startup.int yesterday to gain increased cursor size, XP has been reporting a "serious error message" (I can give you the names of the files implicated if you need them), and when I try to fire up Xy from the icon on my desktop, I also end up launching four or five other programs (some Windows, some DOS).

Does this ring any bells?

Also,Robert, are you feeling any better?

Thanks,
Polly