From: Harry Binswanger
Subject: Re: OT: Lean and mean XP for a 256K machine

Have you tried a different browser? Opera is supposed to be faster.

From: "Patricia M. Godfrey"
Aha! I've been saying that jerky cursor is not inevitable with
XP. Unless...Do you run full screen or windowed? Jerky cursor
only happens, AFAIK, in windowed mode.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping