Re: XYWin hogs CPU

Just to get back to the original problem that started this
thread, XyWin hogging the CPU, that may be simply SOP.
I opened XyWin on one XP box and one W2K one at the office (it
won't run on my Vista laptop, and my 98SE/XP desktop is down for
troubleshooting). On XP, where I had only installed it to test,
and never bothered fixing the printer configuration, it only used
48-50 % of CPU (per ProcessExplorer); on W2K, where it has its
printer properly configured, PE reported 98-100 % use of the CPU.
Anyone else who can get XYWin running under XP have anything else
to report?
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx