Re: XyWrite & the future

Dr. John Gordon makes the case for a multiple OS version of XyWrite. For your
information, the new products we are developing will not be strictly Win95 at
all. While they are a 32 bit internal architecture, they run as Win 3.x
applications, so you will not be precluded from running them under Windows, NT
or OS/2.

You ask who we listen to, and of course that is an important question for us.
The fact is that we listen to all of our users, and although there is a vocal
group who vastly prefers OS/2 (and some who prefer other OSs) the vast
majority of our current customers, as well those customers we must reach with
the new products to be successful, are mainstream DOS/Windows users.

The numbers really do speak for themselves, but at the same time to the extent
we can accomodate others without interfering with the primary course we will
do it. And, if our new products are wildly successful, which we certainly
hope and expect them to be, they will provide the additional revenue which
could justify wider platform support.

K.