Re: Xy program doesn't run in NB

And Harry focusing on the double "" is
just a mirage. "" means empty string. It's the DX that's the
problem.
Harry Quixote, reporting for duty. I took out the DX and even with the typo
in it, it ran fine.
On the way to that conclusion, I did find a (real?) NB-Xy difference. The
command:
NE/NV MYFILE
opens in a new file in Xy, whether or not MYFILE exists. But in NB, if MYFILE already exists, you get so informed, but no file opens. I.e., the /NV switch doesn't work there.

Interestingly, NB use the /NV switch as Xy does for:
SA/NV

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx