Re: XY and on-line sessions

Alarik --

If you're looking to save money, my pet theory is that
you're better off allocating your budget for RAM than a
faster processor. In other words, if you see a Pentium for
$2600 versus a similarly-configured 486-66 for $1800 (I
haven't bought for a while, so forgive me if I have the
prices wrong) -- both with 8 meg of RAM -- I would suggest
going for the 486 and springing for 16 meg of RAM. I think
8 meg is okay, but 16 is certainly better. Someday I hope
to be able to offer my opinion of how 32 is...

  Rafe T.
  Readme @http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn