Re: How to invoke U2 commands

Is it possible that you have not yet configured a  in your
KeyBoarD file? There's good documentation bundled with the U2
download, or on the XySearch site (see
http://p70-144.acedsl.com/cgi-bin/namazu) stepping you through how to
do that . . . good luck, Fred Weiner

On 8/7/06, John H. Kessel  wrote:
I am trying to follow suggestions made by Carl Distefano and Harry Binswager. However, when I type some commands in the XYW command lines, they are executed right away. This applies to D WA=72 and GXD. But others, e.g. ctrl-c to paste a message does not have any effect (I can't get any stored text from the clipboard), and PUTCR, WRAPA, and CLIP or CLIP(W) cause Command not recognized messages to appear. It looks as though there is some step or steps that I have to go through to get U2 commands to be accepted. What should I do? John John H. Kessel Ohio State University kessel.1@xxxxxxxx