From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of flash
Sent: Thursday, 2 March 2006 4:32 a.m.
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: HP programmable calculator batteries

Phil White wrote that his HP-65 card programmable calculator's batteries
are kaput. I'm not sure what model that was, but if it's like my HP-25
programmable calc., you can keep it running on replacement non-HP
batteries. Just cut open the HP battery-holder with a razor, pop out the
original cells, and put in any good quality rechargable 1.5v AA
cells. Then superglue the battery-holder back together. I did.