Re: Sig And Xy4

I understand that your resources are reduced. But I'm supportive. Very. Always have been, thick & thin. I'm a constructive critic. And I too believe wholeheartedly in publicity. But, you know, when it got dead serious, I went private. Anyway...

I know it's a silly question -- but what's the time frame on XyWin? Is it really going to be
significantly different than Xy4? I mean, just between you and me, we both know that the difference
between Sig and Xy4 is near zero, except that the menus are spruced up a bit, with different colors.
 (People who don't use the menus are harder to fool!) I hate to see the limited resources spent on
a f*cked-up ephemeral kludge, however popular it may be in the moment. OS/2 and NT make MUCH MORE
SENSE, business-wise and reputation-wise -- not to mention that they're the future! Get ahead of
the curve, instead of being perennially behind it.