Re: XyWin Problems

Paul,

I am sure you have seen Kenneth Frank's posting in this thread - that lettered
upgrades are not available except in those cases where it is fealt they may
cure a specific problem. I hope it worked for you!

All I know of future TTG plans is from their UK distributor. I have thrown
their fax away, but as I remember, they said 4.12 would be generally available
quite soon. Orbis would follow in about 3-4 months and Ibid 3-4 months after
that. I am particuarly waiting for Ibid. I need a reference manager urgently.

XyWin seems to be working well for me at the moment, excepting a few very minor
probems. The items highest on my wish list for the next version is to be able
to select a file from a list of the last few edited. Another thing that really
irritates me is that when you spell check a single word the whole screen
repositions text to make that the first line on the screen. Minor points, I
know. Also importing images takes so many key strokes - I am sure this could
be simplified.

It will be interesting to see if and what NB produces for Windows 4.0.

Best wishes,

Jeremy