Lindows PC

Whether or not it would run Xy would, I think, depend on whether the
underlying Linux is accessible, or whether it's a WINE-only machine.
Because I know we heard a while back from people running Xy under DOSEMU
on simon-pure Linux. As for the clash of the two 800-lb gorillas (M$ and
Walmart), well, maybe when thieves fall out honest men may get their due.
Or, as they used to say, let's you and him fight. If I do get to Linux
Expo next week (of course a million other things have come up), will try
to see if I can learn anything.
Patricia